Pink Mastectomy Recovery Shirts
Heal in comfort & dignity after surgery!
Pink Mastectomy Recovery Shirts with Drain Pockets
(Delivered in 2-3 Days Guaranteed w/Tracking!)
The patented healincomfort mastectomy shirt
Your healincomfort recovery shirt is helpful for up to a full year following surgery. This is the perfect solution for post mastectomy recovery, more discrete post-op doctor visits (no more paper capes!), radiation treatment and finally, reconstruction surgery.
Healincomfort’s post mastectomy clothing will make your recovery more manageable and comfortable.
The healincomfort mastectomy recovery shirt is a patented design. Created by a breast cancer survivor, our recovery shirt eases patient recovery from painful upper body surgeries. The perfect solution for mastectomy, lumpectomy, and reconstruction recovery. This shirt will prove helpful for your post op recover, doctor visits, radiation, chemo, sleeping and makes for perfect day-wear. Now there’s a way to heal in comfort and dignity.
the healincomfort mastectomy recovery shirt features:
- Four Hidden Post Surgical Drain Management Pockets
If you return home with drainage tubes post-surgery, how do you effectively and painlessly manage them? Healincomfort founder and designer, Cherie B. Mathews, discovered after her double mastectomy that managing her drains was problematic. With this issue in mind, Cherie designed and patented the healincomfort shirt with four large internal pouches to discreetly conceal the surgical drains. Look like a person not like a science experiment.
- Moisture Managing Material that is “Soft as Feathers”
Constructed with loving care, Your healincomfort shirt contains key patented features to aid in your recovery. This garment’s material was specifically chosen to feel as soft as feathers against sensitive, healing skin. It’s moisture absorbing material keeps you both dry and comfortable.
- Ease of Dressing Velcro-like fasteners
Movement after surgery may be painful and limited. Buttons can be a painful challenge. That is why each healincomfort recovery shirt utilizes Velcro-like fasteners. Providing you more independence and ease of dressing.
The healincomfort shirt available in 5 roomy sizes
Same fit as a men’s Hanes style regular T-Shirt.
Our shirt sizes are designed to accommodate for your JP Drains. You don’t need to order a size up!
Please choose your size carefully…
The healincomfort recovery shirt is primarily used for mastectomy and breast cancer recovery surgery so we are not able to exchange nor refund your money. This assures every patient’s recovery shirt to be new and untouched. The need for the healincomfort shirt begins the day the patient is discharged from the hospital.
- We ship USPS 2-3 day with tracking
- If the orders come in before 12:00 they go out the same day.
- Need your healincomfort shirt shipped in a hurry? Express 2-Day Mail now available at checkout.
healing and comfort recovery tips
- Ordering two healincomfort shirts will allow the patient to remain comfortable while the first shirt is in the wash.
- Wash your shirt first before wearing – it only gets softer!
- Please place your order at least 1 week before your surgery just to be safe! We understand that emergencies happen and that in some cases you might not have a week’s notice. Please contact us if you have any questions about being about to get your healincomfort breast cancer recovery shirt in time.
- The healincomfort recovery shirt is helpful for in some cases 12 months or more depending on the treatment. The patient usually has surgical drains for one to two weeks, post op doctor visits, radiation and reconstruction so a day delay won’t negate the usefulness of the shirt.
Loved this beautiful pink shirt. Helped me so much with my recovery and not having to pin things. Love the pockets and the pink color to remind us to keep on being brave and keep on fighting. Love it!!!!
This shirt was the best aid I had in my recovery tool box. I purchased this for the drain management pockets, for which it performed better than expected. Two pockets on each side for a total of four gave many more options for where to place those pesky drains. Safety pins be gone! I dithered between sizes but opted to size up for comfort. For reference I’m 5 foot 8, 132 pounds and a 36B size bra before surgery and went with the large. When I received the shirt before my surgery I tried it on and thought perhaps I made a mistake because the fit was so sloppy. I’ve wished I ordered a medium, however I was to be proven wrong. I had an unknown allergy to the surgical prep plus adhesive, and ended up with severe contact dermatitis as a not-so-lovely complication. This shirt literally saved my life, as it was the only thing I could stand to put on when I had to go out for doctors follow up appointments etc. The fabric was whisper light on my aggravated skin and the Velcro fasteners were a welcome aid in dressing. The loose fit made It easier for nothing to really be touching me at all except for the tops of my shoulders. The cute little logo with the girl boxing gloves was an added bonus that made me smile when I looked in the mirror at my “angry eyebrows” incision. The only thing I would add to make it beyond perfect would be an exterior pocket or two for necessaries like Chapstick and tissues to minimize the getting up and down through the first few days. Thanks for an ingenious product.