Serena Front Closure Post Surgical Bra
The perfect fit in a front closure post surgical bra after drains are removed or if no drains are required.
Serena Post Surgical Bra is designed for women in recovery who no longer have their drains or did not require drains after breast, heart, or lung surgery. Serena Bra features a silky soft premium fabric blend that is antimicrobial, breathable and dries quickly – perfect for intimatewear after surgery! Silky soft, strong, antimicrobial and breathable fabric maintains shape. Sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling. Mesh pocket holds a pair of puffs (included) or ice or breast inserts/forms.
Who Wears the Serena™ Bra Best?
These bras are designed for women in recovery who no longer have their drains or did not require drains after breast, heart, or lung surgery, as well as shoulder and other upper body surgeries
Serena™ Bra Features You’ll Love
- Universal band sizing runs from X-Small (Band 28”–32”) up to Super Queen (Band 55”–60”)
- Premium fabric blend (95% nylon/5% spandex) is silky soft, strong, antimicrobial, breathable, dries quickly and maintains shape
- Soft but strong medical-grade Velcro® for adjustability and security without a scratchy feel: Front opening with simple, secure “do it yourself” closure for every level of mobility; Velcro® straps easily attach at the length that supports you best
- Sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling
- Mesh pockets for puffs (pair included), ice or breast insert/form
- Seamless tag means no itching
- Available in white and black
We’re passionate about helping you find the perfect fit. Watch this video and view the measurement charts below for the Serena Post-Surgical Bra. And remember—with surgery can come swelling—so you may want to order a band size or two bigger for comfort. Always be sure to try on your bra before surgery.
Serena Post-Surgical Bra Measurements in Inches
- X-Small (Band 28”) measures 11″ when hooked and laid flat
- Small (Band 30”–32”) measures 12″ when hooked and laid flat
- Medium (Band 32”–34”) measures 13″ when hooked and laid flat
- Large (Band 36”–38”) measures 14″ when hooked and laid flat
- X-Large (Band 40”–42”) measures 15.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- XX-Large (Band 44”–48”) measures 16.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- Queen (Band 50”–54”) measures 17″ when hooked and laid flat
- Super Queen (Band 56”–60”) measures 18″ when hooked and laid flat
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the fact that our band sizes run tighter and the potential for swelling after surgery, we recommend patients order one to two band sizes larger than normal.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the fact that our band sizes run tighter and the potential for swelling after surgery, we recommend patients order one to two band sizes larger than normal
We stand by the quality of our products. If there is a defect in your bra, please contact us and we will replace it immediately. We are happy to accept returns and exchanges of products that are unworn, unmarked, and still tagged within 30 days of delivery. We will be happy to send you a full refund once the product is received. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our products and your needs—we are here to support you.
Care for the Most Comfortable Bra Around
We recommend attaching all Velcro tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.