The perfect fit in a post surgical front closure bra after drains are removed or if no drains are required.
The Serena Post Surgical Bra Velcro Front Closure is designed for women in recovery who no longer have their drains or did not require drains after breast, heart, or lung surgery. Serena Bra features a silky soft premium fabric blend that is antimicrobial, breathable, and dries quickly – perfect for intimate wear after surgery! Silky soft, strong, antimicrobial, and breathable fabric maintains shape. The sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling. The mesh pocket holds a pair of puffs (included) or ice or breast inserts/forms.
Who Wears the Serena™ Post-Surgical Bra the Best?
These front closure recovery bras are designed for women in recovery who no longer have their drains or did not require drains after breast, heart, or lung surgery, as well as shoulder and other upper body surgeries
Serena™ Recovery Bra Features You’ll Love:
- Universal band sizing runs from X-Small (Band 28”–32”) up to Super Queen (Band 55”–60”)
- Premium fabric blend (95% nylon/5% spandex) is silky soft, strong, antimicrobial, breathable, dries quickly and maintains shape
- Soft but strong medical-grade Velcro® for adjustability and security without a scratchy feel: Front opening with simple, secure “do it yourself” closure for every level of mobility; Velcro® straps easily attach at the length that supports you best
- Sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling
- Mesh pockets for puffs (pair included), ice or breast insert/form
- Seamless tag means no itching
- Available in white and black
“This bra is the bees knees. My surgeon was so pleased with this bra after my mastectomy. It went on right after surgery and it’s been a dream for the surgery. Highly recommend” – M
“Love the Velcro straps! Especially love the small Velcro patches on the sides good for holding surgical wires, cords and drains. Very comfy and easy to wear. Washing is a breeze.” – Chinay
|SIZE||BAND LENGTH||BAND LENGTH|
WHEN HOOKED & LAID FLAT
The Larissa Post-Surgical Bra and the Serena Bra feature adjustable bands to help customize your fit. However, if you are larger chested, we recommend that you order a size larger for comfort. If you border between two sizes, we recommend that you order the larger size. And remember—always be sure to try on your bra before surgery with the tags still on in case you need to exchange it.
Larissa and Serena Bra Measurements in Inches
- X-Small (Band 28”) measures 11″ when hooked and laid flat
- Small (Band 30”–32”) measures 12″ when hooked and laid flat
- Medium (Band 32”–34”) measures 13″ when hooked and laid flat
- Large (Band 36”–38”) measures 14″ when hooked and laid flat
- X-Large (Band 40”–42”) measures 15.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- XX-Large (Band 44”–48”) measures 16.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- Queen (Band 50”–54”) measures 17″ when hooked and laid flat
- Super Queen (Band 56”–60”) measures 18″ when hooked and laid flat
We’re passionate about helping you find the perfect fit. Watch this video and view the measurement charts below for the Larissa Post-Surgical Bra. And remember—with surgery can come swelling—so you may want to order a band size or two bigger for comfort. Always be sure to try on your bra before surgery.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the fact that our band sizes run tighter and the potential for swelling after surgery, we recommend patients order one to two band sizes larger than normal
Care for the Most Comfortable Bra Around
We recommend attaching all Velcro tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.
We stand by the quality of our products. If there is a defect in your bra, please contact us and we will replace it immediately. We are happy to accept returns and exchanges of products that are unworn, unmarked, and still tagged within 30 days of delivery. We will be happy to send you a full refund once the product is received. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our products and your needs—we are here to support you.