The Larissa Post Surgical Bra With Drain Holders Is Designed For Ultimate Comfort During Recovery.
The post-surgical phase can be challenging with areas of tenderness, discomfort, and restricted mobility. In such scenarios, managing drains can be particularly arduous. As a solution, the Larissa Post-Surgical Recovery Bra™ presents itself as the ultimate comfort provider during recovery by incorporating considerate features and using the softest fabric. With drain holders, it offers a hassle-free solution to hard-to-manage drains. Plus, with free shipping, it’s an ideal choice to aid in your post-surgical journey.
Who Wears the Larissa Post-Surgical Bra™ Best?
The ideal solution for women in the post-surgical phase of breast surgeries, including mastectomy, reduction, and reconstructive procedures, as well as those undergoing heart/cardiac or lung surgeries requiring compression, is a post-surgical bra with drain holders. Designed with meticulous care, these bras also cater to individuals undergoing shoulder and other upper body procedures that restrict mobility, providing utmost comfort without compromising on support.
Larissa™ Recovery Bra Features You’ll Love:
- Universal band sizing runs from X-Small (Band 28”–32”) up to Super Queen (Band 55”–60”)
- Premium fabric blend (95% nylon/5% spandex) is silky soft, strong, antimicrobial, breathable, dries quickly, and maintains shape
- Soft but strong medical-grade Velcro for adjust-ability and security without a scratchy feel: Front opening with simple, secure “do it yourself” closure for every level of mobility; Velcro straps easily attach at the length that supports you best
- The sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling
- Mesh pockets for puffs (pair included), ice or breast insert/form
- A seamless tag means no itching
- Patented Prody™ Drainage Bulb Holder (U.S. Patent #6,610,032) is built in, with a wide flat band for comfort, to manage drains comfortably and discreetly—no pins or twisting. Drainage bulbs are not included, but can be attached.) No drains? No problem. Tabs lay flat on the wide band.
- Available in white and black
- Made in the USA
“This bra is the bees knees. My surgeon was so pleased with this bra after my mastectomy. It went on right after surgery and it’s been a dream for the surgery. Highly recommend” – M
“Love the Velcro straps! Especially love the small Velcro patches on the sides good for holding surgical wires, cords and drains. Very comfy and easy to wear. Washing is a breeze.” – Chinay
|SIZE||BAND LENGTH||BAND LENGTH|
WHEN HOOKED & LAID FLAT
The Larissa Post-Surgical Bra and the Serena Bra feature adjustable bands to help customize your fit. However, if you are larger chested, we recommend that you order a size larger for comfort. If you border between two sizes, we recommend that you order the larger size. And remember—always be sure to try on your bra before surgery with the tags still on in case you need to exchange it.
Larissa and Serena Bra Measurements in Inches
- X-Small (Band 28”) measures 11″ when hooked and laid flat
- Small (Band 30”–32”) measures 12″ when hooked and laid flat
- Medium (Band 32”–34”) measures 13″ when hooked and laid flat
- Large (Band 36”–38”) measures 14″ when hooked and laid flat
- X-Large (Band 40”–42”) measures 15.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- XX-Large (Band 44”–48”) measures 16.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- Queen (Band 50”–54”) measures 17″ when hooked and laid flat
- Super Queen (Band 56”–60”) measures 18″ when hooked and laid flat
The post-surgical journey can be overwhelming, which is why we are committed to providing you with an exceptional experience. Our post-surgical bra with drain holders is designed to fit perfectly, so you can focus on healing. To ensure a comfortable fit, be sure to refer to our handy measurement charts and helpful video for the Larissa Post-Surgical Bra. We understand that swelling is a common concern after surgery and suggest ordering a band size or two larger for optimal comfort. Don’t forget to try on your bra before surgery to ensure maximum support and comfort. Trust us to provide you with the perfect post-surgical bra with drain holders for your unique needs.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the fact that our band sizes run tighter and the potential for swelling after surgery, we recommend patients order one to two band sizes larger than normal
Care for the Most Comfortable Bra Around
We recommend attaching all Velcro tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.
We stand by the quality of our products. If there is a defect in your bra, please contact us and we will replace it immediately. We are happy to accept returns and exchanges of products that are unworn, unmarked, and still tagged within 30 days of delivery. We will be happy to send you a full refund once the product is received. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our products and your needs—we are here to support you.