Larissa Post-Surgical Bra
Designed for ultimate comfort during recovery!
Areas of sensitivity, pain or limited movement, hard-to-manage drains? The Larissa Post-Surgical Bra™ is designed for ultimate comfort during recovery with thoughtful features and super-soft fabric.
Who Wears the Larissa™ Bra Best?
These bras are designed for women in recovery after breast surgeries including mastectomy, reduction, reconstructive surgery, or heart/cardiac or lung surgical procedures requiring compression, as well as shoulder and other upper body surgeries that limit mobility.
Larissa™ Bra Features You’ll Love
- Universal band sizing runs from X-Small (Band 28”–32”) up to Super Queen (Band 55”–60”)
- Premium fabric blend (95% nylon/5% spandex) is silky soft, strong, antimicrobial, breathable, dries quickly and maintains shape
- Soft but strong medical-grade Velcro for adjust-ability and security without a scratchy feel: Front opening with simple, secure “do it yourself” closure for every level of mobility; Velcro straps easily attach at the length that supports you best
- Sporty yet practical racerback design keeps straps from falling
- Mesh pockets for puffs (pair included), ice or breast insert/form
- Seamless tag means no itching
- Patented Prody™ Drainage Bulb Holder (U.S. Patent #6,610,032) is built in, with wide flat band for comfort, to manage drains comfortably and discreetly—no pins or twisting. Drainage bulbs not included, but can be attached.) No drains? No problem. Tabs lay flat on the wide band. Click here to learn more.
- Available in white and black
- Made in the USA
We’re passionate about helping you find the perfect fit. Watch this video and view the measurement charts below for the Larissa Post-Surgical Bra. And remember—with surgery can come swelling—so you may want to order a band size or two bigger for comfort. Always be sure to try on your bra before surgery.
Larissa Post-Surgical Bra Measurements in Inches
- X-Small (Band 28”) measures 11″ when hooked and laid flat
- Small (Band 30”–32”) measures 12″ when hooked and laid flat
- Medium (Band 32”–34”) measures 13″ when hooked and laid flat
- Large (Band 36”–38”) measures 14″ when hooked and laid flat
- X-Large (Band 40”–42”) measures 15.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- XX-Large (Band 44”–48”) measures 16.5″ when hooked and laid flat
- Queen (Band 50”–54”) measures 17″ when hooked and laid flat
- Super Queen (Band 56”–60”) measures 18″ when hooked and laid flat
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the fact that our band sizes run tighter and the potential for swelling after surgery, we recommend patients order one to two band sizes larger than normal
Care for the Most Comfortable Bra Around
We recommend attaching all Velcro tabs to protect clothing while washing. Wash cool, hang dry for longer product life.
Return & Exchange Policy
heart&core stands by the quality of our products. If there is a defect in your product, please contact us and we will replace it immediately. We are happy to accept returns and exchanges of products that are unworn, unmarked and still tagged within 30 days of delivery. We will be happy to send you a full refund once the product is received. Please feel free to contact us with any questions about our products and your needs—we are here to support you.