The CARE Project, Inc.
The CARE Project Inc., is a non-profit organization created by a breast cancer survivor to emotionally and financially support male and female breast cancer patients.
100% of the proceeds during the month of October donated to The CARE Project, Inc.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL
** Please note: All T-shirts are printed at the time of order. Please allow approximately 7-10 days for delivery.
Shirt Size Chart
Made of a heavier cotton and the double-stitched neckline and sleeves give it more durability, so it can become an everyday favorite. It’s comfortable and the unisex cut is flattering for both men and women.
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk for extra durability
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
This product is printed on demand.
Please allow for 1-2 weeks delivery time.
Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
Measure around natural waist with a measuring tape.