Healincomfort.com® is a reality due to the hard work, love and support of the following Angels who, like me, believe women should be able to recover from breast cancer surgery in comfort and dignity.
Everyone knows the saying “it takes a village to raise a child”. Well, I think this is also true when it comes to creating a socially responsible business. It takes a strong group of intelligent, compassionate and dedicated people to help create a business dedicated to helping people in their time of need. A business of vision and passion can not be constructed in the regular fashion — it must encompass the voices of the people.
The following people listed below have offered their hearts, council, encouragement, and support in this growth period of healincomfort.com LLC.
I am truly thankful and grateful for my amazing Angel Volunteers and could not have done this without them.
Healincomfort’s Angel Advisors
- Adam A. Mathews, Husband and COO
- Ashley Mathews, Daughter and Logo artist
- Adam D. Mathews, Son and marketing guy
- Dee Byard, Mom
- Bryan Beach, Dad
- Renee Beach, Sister, Stylist and “Fire Woman“
- Benna Cawthorn, The First Tee
- David Groom, Groom Law
- Darrell Gest, Darrell Gest P.C.
- Desiree Keelty, Photography by Desiree
- Genea Girard, Beyond the Boobie Trap
- Jane Vader, InVader Sportswear
- Jean Backus, The Naked Accountant
- Julie Engel -healincomfort’s book keeper
- Linda Kohout, Owner, EmbroidMe
- Lisa Copeland, Austin Fiat
- Lori Marie Erikson, First believer
- Mary Ann Halpin, Mary Ann Halpin Photography
- Mary Ann Heller, Diamond Disc Records
- Mary Anne Connolly, austinwoman Magazine
- Mary McKeown-Christie, Maven Marketing Solutions
- Melinda Garvey, austinwoman Magazine
- Michelle Murdough, MCM Austin
- Molly Gibson, HS Varsity Basketball Coach
- Monica Benoit-Beatty, Founding President of healincomfort4achange.org